Wednesday, November 2, 2011

You Just Have To Deal With It...

For the past week I've been beating myself up about my performance in the gym. It's hard for me not to get frustrated when I know I can do something but I struggle with it. I seem to forget at times I've only been at this since September 5th. I know nothing comes easy over night ....I mean I did have to work to get fat so I shouldn't expect it to be easy getting the fat off. I just don't like to struggle at all, but like a quote from the movie Dark Knight, "We All Must Fall In Order To Learn To Pick Ourselves Up." this is definitely something I need to remember everyday I walk into the gym. Yes today I might not be able to do the workout as RX but the next day I will. I need to have this attitude each and everyday with life as well. You have to make mistakes in order to learn from them right? God knows I've made my share. If anyone reads this from the gym just remember this. If you have a bad attitude it's going to transform into a bad workout. Just because you can't do everything perfect or you can't get the weight you want doesn't mean you won't get it the next time. If I could learn anything from PSKC it's that you have to keep going and strive to get better and if you stop believing in yourself then you will never succeed. Failure will always be a part in your life, but it's the actions we take after we fail that make us stronger. I just want to say thanks for Ashley for her latest blog post for helping realize all of this. Definitely another reason I love my family at PSKC.

No comments:

Post a Comment